LG 43" UQ75 4K - Freesat WebOS Smart Television (43UQ75006LF_AEK)
With WebOS smart functions offering a wide range of apps and services when connected to the internet
- 4K Resolution (3840 x 2160)
- Freesat HD Tuner Built in
- Freeview HD with Freeview internet catch up services
- LG WebOS smart TV platform
- 3 HDMI Ports (Two on the left-hand side and one on the rear, pointing outwards)
- Please note, this product does not feature any analogue inputs for connecting legacy products (i.e. VHS video recorder or Scart DVD player)
- Ethernet socket (Rear facing out) and Wi-Fi built in
- 1 USB Ports (Left-hand side pointing outwards)
- Optical Audio Output (Rear facing outwards)
- Aerial input (Rear facing outwards)
- F Dish input (Rear facing outwards)
- Compatible with VESA wall mount brackets - 200w x 200h spacings
- Detachable (Fig8) Mains input
- Dimensions (mm) - 973(W) × 187(D) × 615(H) mm – including the feet
- Dimensions - 973(W) × 85(D) × 572(H) mm – excluding the feet
- Footprint of the TV, 813(w) x187(d)
Smart functions require a wired or wireless internet connection of at least 3mbps for SD playback, at least 8mps for HD playback.
'A Smart TV' or 'Connected TV' is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. These 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart TV or connected TV platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s continued availability or functionality.
When new TV products are launched, there may also be a delay before certain Apps or services become available.
Availability of and the functionality of Apps are not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.